Come build your career with us!
Join The Allfire Services Team.
AllFire Services of Rock Hill, SC has been protecting what is important for 30 years. We offer a wide range of services and equipment for whatever your business needs.
We are currently searching for the following for full-time employment:
Fire Extinguisher Service Technician
Fire Suppression System Technician and/or Range Hood Technician
Hood cleaners Requirements
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Preform inspections, service calls, install, and sales on a variety of fire protection equipment including pre-engineered fire suppression systems, portable fire extinguishers, Emergency/Exit lighting, and other fire protection/life safety equipment
- Develop long-term relationships with customers for customer retention
- Pursue additional sales and service opportunities within existing customer locations
- Educate and advise the customer of compliance needs
- Perform other duties as assigned or delegated
- Perform monthly and annual inspections of portable fire extinguishers & complete required documentation
- Perform annual inspections of exit/emergency lighting systems and complete required documentation
- Dismantle extinguishers and examine mechanical parts, extinguishing agents, and expelling contents
- Replace worn or damaged parts, recharge extinguishers with approved materials
- Hydrotesting/Hydrostatic Requalification of Fire Extinguisher Cylinders
- Replace failed batteries in exit/emergency lights
- Perform installation of fire extinguisher cabinets and portable fire extinguishers
- Perform evaluations of site to ensure they meet the code requirements for spacing of portable fire extinguishers
– Valid driver’s license
– HS education or equivalent
– Pass drug screening and background check
– Self motivating
– Strong organizational & time management skills
– Provide own hand tools
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Bonus
Salary: 35,000 TO 50,000
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
We are seeking Cleaning Technicians to join our team and become part of a company that is known for performing quality work while providing friendly customer service. If you have a solid work history with a good attendance record and are looking for more than just a job, this opportunity may be for you.
Must have a flexible schedule to work nights and early mornings (when client serviced locations are typically closed). Mechanical experience is helpful. Requires a valid driver’s license. dependable transportation and ability to pass a drug test. A Cleaning Technician must be a team-player with the ability to take direction and read and understand safety and work procedures. This is a general labor type position.
Cleaning Technician duties may include:
- Power washing kitchen exhaust system: hoods, ducts, filters and exhaust fans.
- Setup and tear-down of all equipment at the job site, including hanging plastic sheeting, securing ladders and wiping down of stainless steel hoods, etc.
- Operation of cleaning equipment such as wet/dry vacuums, high pressure hoses, and pre-sprayers.
- Perform physical demands including:
- Lift/carry up to 50 pounds
- Work in small or tight areas
- Kneel/stand for long periods of time
- Climb ladders and tolerate heights
- Pressure Washing
- Pressure Washing Exhaust Hoods
- Cleaning Technician
- General Labor
- Maintaining and reporting any deficiencies of equipment.
- Providing customer service through thorough communication with customers.
Fill out the application form below and upload your resume:
We at AllFire Services, LLC.
look forward to reviewing your application.